- Nurol Makina ve Sanayi A.Ş. Shelters have wide variety of application area.
- Nurol Makina ve Sanayi A.Ş. Shelters are designed and manufactured for the intended use of both military and civilian applications.
- Shelter geometry is formed by riveting of the special panels which are manufactured by Nurol with its own design and advanced technology.
- İn accordance with the user requirements, the panels can be fabricated as armoured.
- İn accordance with the user requirements, electromagnetic shielding is the result of the special design and manufacturing processes.
- Shelter peripheral units can be designed according to user needs (including electronic solutions) and can be integrated to the system.
- Interior design and shelterization of the shelter is completed according to the user requirements.
- Required system-level qualification tests are performed according to international or military standarts and certification of the system is completed before the delivery of the systems.
- By its great experience on Shelter design and fabrication, Nurol Makina ve Sanayi infrastructure provides customized solutions for different applications and requirements.
Types of Shelters
Nurol Makina ve Sanayi A.Ş. Shelters are designed, manufactured and integrated for different applications, according to the military or international standards. The Shelter configurations are;
- NATO-I, NATO-II, NATO-III
- ACE-I, ACE-II, ACE-III
- ISO 20
- Expandable Shelter
- Customized Shelter
- Satisfies NATO "6516/SHCPE/86-88" standards
- Compatible with EMİ (Electro Magnetic Interference), EMC (Electro Magnetic Compatibility) reguirements
- Compatible with RFI (Radio Frequency Interference) requirements
- Compatible with EMP (Electro Magnetic Pulse) requirements
- Compatible with TEMPEST requirements
- Compatible with CBRN (Chemical-Biological-Radiological-Nuclear) Protection requirements
- Standard or Customized design, fabrication and integration
- Increased user safety with mechanical and electrical component designs
- Operation under any environmental conditions
- Naval, air and land transportability according to Military Standards
- Replaceable corners
- Uninterruptible power supply
- Blackout Lamps
- Air conditioning system
Areas of Utilization
- Communication Stations
- Air Defense Command Control Units
- Command and Control Units
- Electronic Warfare Command and Control Stations
- Mobile Laboratories
- Radio and TV-Link Stations
- Uninterruptible Power Supply Units
- Generator Units
- Medical Units
- Air Traffic Control Units
- Disaster Coordination Bases
- Telecommunication Units
- GSM Stations
- Indigenous Design and Manufacturing
- Modular Structure
- High Survivability and Strength
- Cost Efficiency
- Accordance with military and/or international Standards
- Ballistic Protection