- Nurol Makina ve Sanayi A.Ş. designs and manufactures "Add-On Armour" protection solutions for various military and civilian applications.
- Add-on armours provides additional protection to military armoured combatvehicles.
- Efficiency of the Nurol Makina ve Sanayi A.Ş. add-on armour sets has been proven in the battlefield and by the international tests.
- Bolt-on design with multy piece armour lets to replace the damaged part of the armour only and keep the rest on vehicle.
- İn different countries, thousands of vehicles (including the vehicles in Turkish Army's inventory), are protected by Nurol Makina ve Sanayi A.Ş. add-on armours.
- Add-On Armour can be manufactured by using armour plates according to MIL-A-46100 and MIL-A-12560 standards, or from different armour material upon special user request.
- By integration of Nurol Makina ve Sanayi A.Ş. add-on armour sets to aluminum surfaces and low ballistic protection regions (such as weapon stations, cupolas ete), superior ballistic protection can be achieved.
- AH manufactured armour plates can be traced by serial numbers. Nurol Makina ve Sanayi A.Ş. provides produet traceability from the plate manufacturer to the end user including ballistic test results and certificates. By advanced traceability of the Nurol Makina ve Sanayi A.Ş. add-on produets, the ballistic protection performance of the produets is guaranteed.
- Advanced produetion techniques are used for manufacturing of the Nurol Makina ve Sanayi A.Ş. add-on armour produets, to save the ballistic protection properties of the plates.
- Bending and welding processes of armour plates are proceed by över 20 years of experience and great "know-how" of the Nurol Makina ve Sanayi A.Ş.
- Armour plates are painted according to Military Standards.